FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BEAUTY AND SKIN SUPPLEMENTS
1) How long does shipping take?
All standard shipping orders have a warehouse processing time in addition to the carrier transit times. Processing time is typically 1-3 days.
Standard Estimated Shipping Times:
● USA: 5-10 Business Days.
● Canada : 5-10 Business Days.
● United Kingdom : 4-8 Business Days.
● Europe : 5-10 Business Days
● Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 5-8 Business Days.
● All other countries - 7-12 Business Days.
2) What is your return policy?
We offer a full, 30 day money back guarantee. Just send an email to our team at email@example.com with your order number and I notice my forehead, chest, and lines are improving. It's not a miracle, but it certainly helps
3) Are the Rejuveline Patches a one time use or can they be reused?
Our Rejuveline Patches are reusable. With proper care each patch lasts up to 10 uses. Every morning after you've used the patch, you can rinse with water and a clear cleanser (oil-free) if you find it necessary. Let it air dry, then place it back on the enclosed storage shield (white board).
4) Do you need to use other product(s) with these to really get the best results? Most pads I’ve used have penetrating products in them.
Our Rejuveline Patches are made of a potent and high quality medical grade silicone that creates a breathable and occlusive micro-climate which promotes optimal hydration, skin-normalising regulation and plumpness. This means our Rejuveline Patches help firm, plump and erase the appearance of telltale aging signs around your neck, chest, forehead, smile lines and eyes while you sleep. But you can discover that if you try them!
5) Are these safe to use while pregnant?
Our products are completely safe and manufactured using the highest standards. Nonetheless, we always recommend consulting a medical professional if you are pregnant or breastfeeding prior to use.
6) Is it recommended to use this once a week, once a day or as needed? How long do he results last? How quickly do the results show up?
Since our patches are reusable it’s easy to incorporate them into your long-term regimen!
When placed on the skin, the smoothing patches create a microclimate that allows the skin to heal and normalize itself. With daily wear, this hydrating and plumping action improves skin so you enjoy better, longer lasting results over time.
7) Are the Rejuveline patches vegan friendly?
Our patches are free from: Gluten, Dairy, Alcohol, Benzalkonium chloride, BHA, BHT, Coal Tar, Dyes, EDTA,Ethanolamines,Formaldehydes, Isothiazolinones, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Phlalates, SLS, SLES, Synthetic Flavors or Fragrances, Triclosan, and Triclocarban.
8) Can I put on skin care products before I put on the patch?
The Rejuveline patches are meant to be applied to clean, dry skin. The first thing I always like to make sure is to cleanse properly with an oil-free cleanser before applying the pad. Anything trapped underneath the pad (even natural oils or sunscreen) can irritate the skin since it is creating such an intense microclimate of hydration and smoothing. Of course you can apply your skincare products like normal to the areas where you don't apply the Rejuveline patches.
9) How long do the results last for from a single use and how often do you recommend using the patches?
The results of our Rejuveline Smoothing Patches are cumulative, so you have an immediate benefit and long-term effects as well. The more often you wear the patches, the better the results :)